Peninsula Cantare is an independent, nonprofit 501 (c)(3) corporation depending on ticket sales and the generosity of music patrons for its support. We love to support local businesses through advertising in our concert programs, whether quarter-, half- or whole-page, in black & white, or in living color! We have also had tributes given to people and other not-for-profits given to the cause.
With your advertisement, we also offer two tickets to our concert performances in which your business or personal message is included.
April 8 concert advertising is “in the bag”; if there are spaces left in the June 2 or June 3 programs, we will post the advertising application again. Either way, please consider supporting us in the 2017-18 season.
Many thanks to our 2016-17 advertisers!
- Alain Pinel Realty, Michele Harkov & Liz Rhodes, Realtors
- Bay Area Dance School
- Crosspoint Wellness, Laura Natta
- Laurie Johnson, Voice Teacher
- Mishtime Watch Services
- San Carlos Depot Café, Mary Abolmoluki, Realtor
- The Forgotten International
- Woodside Community Theatre