Peninsula Cantare is an independent, nonprofit 501 (c)(3) corporation depending on ticket sales and the generosity of music patrons for its support. We love to support local businesses through advertising in our concert programs, whether quarter-, half- or whole-page, in black & white, or in living color! We have also had tributes given to people and other not-for-profits given to the cause.
To submit an ad download the Program Advertisement Agreement, which includes instructions. Costs range from $150 to $450. The ads will appear in all three concert programs: Deck the Halls! (Dec. 16, 2017), Bernstein’s Chichester Psalms (Apr. 7, 2018), and Mozart’s Requiem (June 2, 2018). The deadline for submission is Nov. 22, 2017!
Many thanks to our 2016-17 advertisers!
- Alain Pinel Realty, Michele Harkov & Liz Rhodes, Realtors
- Bay Area Dance School
- Crosspoint Wellness, Laura Natta
- Laurie Johnson, Voice Teacher
- Mishtime Watch Services
- San Carlos Depot Café, Mary Abolmoluki, Realtor
- The Forgotten International
- Woodside Community Theatre